HELLO! WE ARE TUTMARKS, A PROFESSIONAL TEAM OF BUSINESS WRITERS
Make sure your employees reach their full potential by using our high-quality tutorials and SOPs, which will teach them how to work better.
Getting Started with Google Tag Manager
Learn to create tags for conversion tracking, remarketing, and more.
Google Tag Assistant is a fantastic tool which allows businesses to spend their advertising dollars wisely. While the process is quite similar for any platform, this SOP will highlight the needed steps to add the Tag Assistant to a WordPress-based website.
1. Download the free Google Chrome extension from here: https://get.google.com/tagassistant/. Then, add it to a Chromium-based browser such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
Here's why should you choose us.
Our writers are native English speakers with at least a bachelor's degree.
Work with a team of seasoned professionals who create high-quality content fast.
We offer a new way for businesses to get great content at affordable prices.
Our editor checks each content piece for clarity, readability, and factual accuracy.
Team Password Management for Business
Store login information in a secure, convenient digital environment.
Believe it or not, passwords are not the most effective security mechanisms. According to George Hardesty, CEO of https://www.data-alliance.net, almost 20% of people use and reuse the same password for all their accounts. And things get much more complex if you need to manage and share various passwords with other team members.
So, how do you manage lots of passwords using a single platform, sharing some of those passwords with your coworkers, and preventing hackers from getting access to confidential company information? Here's what needs to be done, step by step.
1. Go to https://www.lastpass.com/ and sign up for a business account. They offer a free 14-day trial account if you want to test the platform.
2. Set up your master password; it will be used to encrypt all the other passwords. Choose a combination of letters, numbers and symbols with a total length of about 20 characters.
How to Install the Facebook Pixel
Learn to create and implement a simple visitor activity tracking system.
We will make use of Google's Tag Manager technology, so you will need to have it set up first. Check the "Getting Started with Google Tag Manager", also available as a sample on our website, to get step-by-step instructions on how to do that. You will also need to have a Facebook ads account to follow along. Let's dive in!
1. Install the Facebook Pixel Helper, a tool that will allow you to verify if the pixel was set up properly.
2. Log into Facebook, and then choose the Ads Manager from the left side menu. Choose "Pixels" from the "Assets" tab, as highlighted below.